Monday, December 10, 2012

Final Weigh In

This past week was the final weigh in for the Biggest Loser weight loss challenge.  I worked really hard because I really wanted to win.  Here is where I ended for this 6 week challenge:

Weight:  127.6 - 3.5% weekly loss - 7.94% total loss
Waist:  31.5 inches - 0 weekly loss - 2.5 inch total loss
Neck:  11.25 inches - .25 inch weekly loss - .75 inch total loss
Hips:  36 inches - 1.5 inch weekly loss - 2 inch total loss

So with my current weight, I'm now in the normal weight range for my height.  Hooray!!!  And I'm so happy I FINALLY lost some inches in the hips!  Now, as far as how I did in the weight loss competition....I WON!!!  WOO HOO!  It took me 4 rounds to finally win something, but I did it!  The next one will start the first week of January, so if you want in, let me know!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment