Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week #2

Here are my stats for this weigh in:

Weight: 135.4 pounds-1.02% weekly loss-2.31% total loss
Waist: 33.5 inches-no weekly loss-1/2 inch loss total
Neck: 11.5 inches-no weekly loss-1/2 inch loss total
Hips: 37.5 inches-no weekly loss-1/2 inch loss total

So no loss in inches, but a small loss in weight.  A loss is a loss right? 

I've read before that the less you eat of something, the less you will crave it.  I never believed that because how could I possibly not crave chocolate?  Well, it turns out it's totally true!  Tuesday is my designated cheat day and I can eat whatever I want.  I chose Tuesday because Tony plays basketball on Tuesday nights, so after the girls go to bed, I have some quality time with myself and I catch up on all my recorded shows.  Although I almost always watch Gilmore Girls.  Well, in the past, I would open a bag of Doritos, a box of Swiss Cake Rolls, and a carton of juice and let loose.  However, the past couple of weeks I have been trying so hard not to eat those things so last night when I went to the store, I grabbed a bag of Doritos and then thought to myself, "I don't even want these" and put it back on the shelf.  I even bought a bag of sliced apples!  For those that know me well, know that I would NEVER buy sliced apples instead of chips.  Then when Tony left I didn't even want the snack cakes!  It was so amazing!  I did eat a cookie from Chick Fil A, but I ate it slowly instead of demolishing it in 2 minutes.  Progress my friends!  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment