Saturday, February 25, 2012

Jasmine's Newborn Photos

Jasmine has been home a week and a half now.  It has been a little difficult adjusting to the new sleep schedule.  Because she was born 7 weeks early, the doctor wants her on a strict 3 hour feeding schedule.  She said we could let her go 4 hours once at night, but that's it.  So needless to say, I'm a little sleep deprived but she's so worth it!  We love her so much! Gabby is still adjusting to her too.  She does pretty well for the most part except for when I have to nurse Jasmine because then I can't really divide my attention at that point.  I do my best to entertain Gabby with making silly faces, singing and things like that while I feed Jasmine, but usually Gabby wants to be held then too.  I think it's because she sees Jasmine being held and she gets a little jealous.  Other than that, I'm really proud of Gabby.  She's already an awesome big sister :)


We got her newborn photos back yesterday.  They're so cute! Here are some of my favorites: 
Our growing family




This is by far my favorite picture!



She's holding the carrot!  How cute is that???


Oh and if you really like them and are interested in our photographer, we use a lady at our church.  Her name is Becky Eastman and her business is Pebblebrook Portraits.  She's fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are so seriously so cute! I agree with you, the one with both of them is great!

    ReplyDelete