Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SHE'S HOME!!!

I decided not to post that she would be coming home because every time I did, she ended up NOT coming home so I thought maybe I was jinxing it.  But now she's home so I can't jinx it now!!!  I roomed in last night at the hospital.  Jasmine and I had our own private room.  It was absolutely amazing to spend more than 2 hours with her.  We did all the paperwork this morning and came home this afternoon.  What a great belated Valentine's gift!  Our family is FINALLY together!


Here are the pictures my sister took of us:


This is my favorite picture!




We took a video of Gabby and Jasmine meeting for the first time but it won't let me upload it for some reason.  I'll try it again tomorrow.  We are getting Jasmine's newborn photos done tomorrow and I can't wait for that!  HAPPY DAY!!!

1 comment: