Sunday, February 12, 2012

Another Setback

Gabby's fever spiked again last night so Jasmine won't be coming home on Monday anymore.  And Gabby got diarrhea today too so that was fun-especially when she went #2 in the bathtub.  Counter productive just a little bit? I'd say so.  And now I'm starting to feel sick.  I have a huge headache and my throat is killing me.  Gabby wants all my attention because she's sick and I just don't have the energy to give it to her.  I haven't been sick since Gabby's been born, so I have to figure this out.  I feel awful she can't breathe and she's having a hard time sleeping and her appetite has gone down tremendously.  This is just such a major bummer.  Every time we get a discharge date for Jasmine something happens so we can't take her home.  So frustrating.  Keep Gabby in your prayers.  

1 comment:

  1. Aww Lauren that has got to be so tough! I hope you guys all get feeling well and you will figure out the sick mommy thing- it's never fun but when it's over you are just so thankful you aren't sick anymore you really don't feel guilty for lacking somewhat in the mommy department. I hope Jasmine gets to come home soon and that everything starts to work out!

    ReplyDelete