Tuesday, January 3, 2012

She's Crawling!


For the past few days Gabby has been doing 2 crawls and then goes down to her belly.  We'd sit her back up and she'd do it again.  But today we decided to entice her with her new favorite snack-Gerber Graduates Lil' Crunchies.  She loves them so I thought it would work...AND IT DID!  Check out the video of our growing girl!

As far as a pregnancy update goes--I have less than 10 weeks left before the due date of March 11.  We've decided on a name-Jasmine.  We have yet to really even talk about a middle name, but we'll get on it soon.  I just can't believe she's almost here!  This pregnancy has flown by compared to Gabby.  And I'm sure it will go even faster now that Gabby is mobile.  I'll have to really keep an eye on our baby girl.  I'll post Christmas pictures soon-I just thought this was much better :)

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH!!! I saw this on facebook and "liked" it but I have to comment!!! So fun to watch! I loved how you showed the little 'treat' she was going after!! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete