Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Pictures

Obviously, this was Gabby's first Christmas.  I went way overboard and bought all her gifts at garage sales.  I had no idea how much stuff we got her until I started wrapping them.  She still hasn't played with all of them yet, so I'm thinking about putting some away and regifting them for her FIRST birthday in April.  


All ready for bed! (yes, I took the tag off before she went to bed, but she had tons of fun playing with it before bed time)


 What Santa brought her-I told you I went overboard.  Oh and did you see her stocking-I made it!





Coming out of the room with Dada on Christmas morning.  We had to wake the sleeping beauty up.




Ready to go to church!

Her massive pile of gifts at my mom's house.  Most of them are from Mama and Dada-again, I probably need to re-gift some of them.






Her Uncle Michael got her this ride on toy and she LOVES it! I can't wait to use it to get the mail with her.


She loved Dada pushing her around in it.  
Just passing by...


3 comments:

  1. Too cute! We went WAY overboard on Max's first Christmas too....we have learned now that he gets too overwhelmed and does not know what to play with if he has too much so the next two Christmases were much cheaper! She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture of her is SO cute! And don't feel bad about getting too much because soon you will have 2 babies who will want to play with all that stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!!! I keep telling Eric that kids just wanna play! HE wants to see them open the gifts! YET every year ... I wanna open it and play with it... Eric " No, open the next gift." REPEAT... each year. Just remember what my house looks like... and you'll limit your 'toys'! ahhah!!!

    ReplyDelete